City of London, London
£85000 - £95000 per annum + pension, training budget, shares scheme
about 2 months ago
Lead Software Engineer - Artificial Intelligence
Passionate about a new challenge in the realm of Artificial Intelligence?
Enjoy the ethos of using the right tools for the right job?
Like working fully remotely?
A UK based tech company due to receive their Series B funding in Q1 2022 are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to work on their main product which is an artificial intelligence search platform. You will be working with a combination of Java, Python and Golang on the backend - though only need commercial experience in one of these. This Lead Software Engineer position is 70% hands on, 30% hands off.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a polyglot Lead Software Engineer and enjoy learning new tech for personal projects.
As the Lead Software Engineer, you will need:
- Previous leadership experience with developers, projects and decision-making
- Strong commercial experience in at least one of these: Java, Python, Golang
- Personal projects/self-development in various programming languages
- Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes experience
- A personal interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence!
This is a fully remote position. You must be based in the UK.
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this Lead Software Engineer - Artificial Intelligence opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy