City of London, London
£85000 - £95000 per annum + pension, training budget, shares scheme
25 days ago
Lead Software Engineer
Passionate about a new challenge in the realm of Artificial Intelligence?
Enjoy the ethos of using the right tools for the right job?
Like working fully remotely?
A UK based tech company due to receive their Series B funding in Q1 2022 are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to work on their main product which is an artificial intelligence search platform. You will be working with a combination of Java, Python and Golang on the backend - though only need commercial experience in one of these. This Lead Software Engineer position is 70% hands on, 30% hands off.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a polyglot Lead Software Engineer and enjoy learning new tech for personal projects.
As the Lead Software Engineer, you will need:
- Previous leadership experience with developers, projects and decision-making
- Strong commercial experience in at least one of these: Java, Python, Golang
- Personal projects/self-development in various programming languages
- Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes experience
- A personal interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence!
This is a fully remote position. You must be based in the UK.
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this Lead Software Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy