City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
27 days ago
Do you want to work on innovative products for a thriving data insights organisation?
Do you want to lead architecture and development spanning across a variety of software, web apps and mobile technologies?
Do you want to learn new technologies?
A highly successful data insights organisation are on the lookout for a Lead Software Engineer to join their growing team.
You'll join a team who operate on a challenger mindset and who gives you autonomy to get the job done.
The role will be fully remote with bi-monthly travel to Central London for sprint planning.
Tech stack is .NET, C#, .NET Core, Angular, Node.js and Python. They do not expect you to know all the tech but want you to want to learn new tech!
The role for the Lead Software Engineer is as follows:
- Work on a variety of projects with some of the largest retailers in the world
- Leading and architecting highly technical applications spanning across web application, IoT and mobile technologies
- Participating in code reviews
They would like the Lead Software Engineer to have the following background:
- Experience with C#, .NET, ASP.NET and .NET Core
- Frontend experience ideally with Angular but will look at other frameworks
- A strong coder with lots of experience with TDD / BDD
- Ability to ensure code coverage and develop simple, clean and dry code
- Cloud architecture experience, ideally with Azure
- A highly efficient engineer
- Strong SQL skills
They would love if the Lead Software Engineer also has the following background:
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with Python or Node.js
They can offer a salary of up to £100,000 + benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information