£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
9 days ago
Lead PHP Developer
This role offers the opportunity to work with some high-profile clients in entertainment, leisure and FinTech industries to provide business improvement solutions. Each development project will be bespoke for external client requirements so you will always be exposed to a variety of different projects. The ideal Lead PHP Developer will have strong commercial experience and proven ability to develop large scale systems as well as a track record leading and mentoring other developers.
Skills and experience required for the Lead PHP Developer:
- Previous experience developing on SQL database.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to inspire other developers.
- Demonstrable ability to write clear and concise development requirements.
- Proven ability to develop and work on large scale systems as well as complex and challenging tasks.
- Significant experience using GIT version control.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Senior PHP Developer to demonstrate their skills within a dynamic company who have successfully grown by 20% in the last 2 years. They offer exposure to a variety of key technologies and the tools required for you to make a direct impact on the success of the business.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + pension and flexible working options.
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.