Birmingham, West Midlands
£42000.00 - £67000.00 per annum + +Benefits
3 months ago
Lead .NET Developer
A lead .NET developer is required to join a leading provider within their respected field. The organisation is one of the largest in the UK in its respected industry. They are transforming as a company in order to completely change the industry it is operating in using .NET.
This organisation is going from strength to strength and are looking for a lead .NET developer with .NET, C#, and hands-on experience involving AWS and Azure. They are focused on continuous improvement and operate within a DevOps environment.
Salary: up to £67,000 + benefits including a substantial pension scheme, life assurance, performance related bonuses, generous holiday + bank holiday and discounts at a range of high street stores!
Responsibilities of the Lead .NET Developer:
- Establish a technical lead on .NET frameworks and C# applications
- Provide guidance and advice to other developers
- Create a positive and collaborative working environment in order to produce fantastic results
Required Skills for the .NET Developer:
- Solid experience in C#
- Ability to build and deploy tools such as Jenkins, Maven, OctopusDeploy
- Experience working within Serverless environments
- Previous hands-on experience of Cloud application development and deployment using AWS and Azure
- CI/CD piplines
- Continuous improvement and integration
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Charles Holmes on 01727 220105 or email@example.com for more information
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesholmesur/