£90000 - £110000 per annum + 25% Bonus, 7% Matched Pension
6 days ago
This role will give you the opportunity to partner with and showcase some of the biggest and best known sporting events, with millions of people worldwide able to watch live events with a login.
In this role you will manage and mentor three direct reports including two Developers and one QA, with scope to quickly build this out. You will take full ownership of the delivery of all web projects, improve the software architecture and overall processes whilst staying hands on coding wise for the moment.
Some key challenges within this position are:
- Live streaming can be different on a customer by customer basis due to multi-tenancy.
- Multi-language and location compatibility
- Due to the product being for live events, it cannot afford to lose the feed and content. There is a lot of complexity to ensure the experience is perfect.
- Security is critical at all times to ensure only approved users can stream and use the service.
- This platform is massively customisable customer by customer
To succeed in the role, you must have strong commercial experience with:
- React and Typescript
It would be beneficial if you had experience with:
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 25% bonus
- Up to 7% matched pension
- Fully remote, office time as you like
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, fun and challenging environment. The is heavily focused personal growth and career development. In this role you will get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, whilst growing your team.