€80000 - €100000 per annum + be- shares, health +more
4 months ago
Lead Java Engineer
Lead Java Engineer - We have an opportunity for a Lead Java Engineer to work for a Berlin SaaS Start-Up success story leading the way in Cloud based software solutions for companies around the world. As a Lead you will be taking the leadership on a key product within the business as they look to continue to be industry leaders in 2019.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring the Developers in the team.
- Taking charge of the technical direction of the product.
- Leading Stand-Ups and code reviews.
- Promoting Agile practices throughout this international company.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated leadership experience of a team of Java Developers.
- Still coding hands-on in your current role and have the ambition to stay hands-on so you never lose those skills.
- A big background in Java Development. Ideally with AWS being used as your main Cloud Vendor.
- Passionate about breaking down the Monolith into a Microservices architecture.
The company is headquartered in Berlin with all Development being undertaken from the Berlin HQ. Every member of the technical team is given a budget to invest in their professional and personal development - as well as free access to many Berlin meet-ups. This Lead Java Engineer position would suit someone who wants to take charge of an entire software product and define its technical direction for years to come. If you feel that this is the right step in your career, then apply now!
Key skills: Lead, Java, AWS, DevOps, Microservices, Agile, Scrum.