£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
5 days ago
Lead Front-End Developer
As the Lead Front-end Developer, you will work directly with internal stakeholders, you will also work closely with an offshore team, so any experience of offshore working techniques is beneficial. This role is not a managerial position, but any experience mentoring more junior colleagues would also be beneficial.
Skills required for the Lead Front-End Developer:
- Extensive experience as a Front-End Software Developer
- Extensive experience working with Angular is essential (Angular 4 is preferred)
- Ability to confidently liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Any experience within the financial/retail banking sector is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Front-End Developer to join a leading Financial Services Provider, with the opportunity to work with high profile clients, utilising your front-end development skills.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Euston, London
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.