Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
6 days ago
Do you want to transform the digital experience of one of the largest UK staycation organisations?
Do you want to lead a team?
One of the largest staycation commercial businesses in the UK are on the lookout for a Lead Engineer.
This role is focused on the booking site, the payment site and post-booking and the pre-arrival experience. You will be working in a small Agile team, alongside this your role will also involve leading a team of software engineers to create a digital experience. Your role will be vital in helping to build new features and enhancements for the platform and website.
You would have the opportunity to grow your own team and own and transform your own area of the business creating a technical roadmap.
They would like the Lead Engineer to have the following background:
- Highly experienced with the .NET Framework and React
- Experienced with managing or leading a team of software engineers, with the ability to manage career development and recruit new software engineers
- Knowledgeable surrounding delivery approaches such as Agile development practices
- Experience working on digital transformation
They would love if the Lead Engineer also has experience with:
- Has experience working for Commercial and Digital domains
The Lead Engineer will be a key contributor to the technology strategy, roadmap and selection and management of the technology stack. You will participate in a wide variety of development tasks, working to improve and extend existing systems alongside developing new systems.
They can offer a salary up to £85k as well as other benefits. They are fully remote at the moment and then will be split between the Hemel Hempstead office and home once normality has resumed.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR email@example.com for more information