£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Junior Systems Engineer
We are currently working with a market leading firm that specialises in supplying business management software to companies within the media industry, on a global scale. They are currently looking for a Junior Systems Engineer to join their IT team in their Harrow office. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and a chance to develop their skills in order to progress within the company.
As the Junior Systems Engineer, you will be installing, upgrading and monitoring software, as well as Laptop and Desktop hardware. You will also maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, webservers, email, laptop, and desktop PCs. Therefore, previous experience with software, hardware and networking is necessary.
Working as the Junior Systems Engineer, your role will include:
- Supporting LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Administering servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Troubleshooting Windows 7, 10 and MS - Office applications.
- Designing and deploying networks; maintaining network servers such as file servers, and VPN gateways.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- HP and Dell Laptop working knowledge.
- Windows 10, 7 and MS Office 2010, 2016 and Office 365 experience.
- Good knowledge in Internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Competency in software and hardware administration responsibilities.
Junior Systems Engineer - Network, Infrastructure, Hardware, Software, Desktop, Engineer, 3rd Line, Systems Engineer
Location: Harrow, London
Salary: £25-30k + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.