Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Junior Software Developer - C#
A new opportunity has arisen for a Junior Software Developer with an exceptional academic record (2:1+ BSc, MSc and/or PhD) and experience within software development, to join a multi-award-winning software provider based in Bourne End.
Key skills you need for the role of Graduate Developer:
- A strong academic record in a numerate subject (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar)
- An enthusiasm for creating well engineered code, separation of concerns & testability
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within an agile environment
- Any experience with Visual Basic 6, jUnit or Eclipse would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Software Engineer to join a growing business at an exciting time of growth. You will be working with the latest technologies in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Central Middlesbrough
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment Agency in relation to this vacancy