Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£25000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Front End Developer
A junior front end developer to join a Microsoft Partner based in Welwyn Garden City. Their product is trusted by a world-wide customer base and they are looking to expand their development team.
They are conducting a fully remote interview and can onboard remotely.
Location: Welwyn Garden City, commutable from Welwyn, Knebworth, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton, Hertford, Ware and surrounding locations
Salary: up to £40,000 + benefits including private healthcare
What the Junior Front End Developer will be doing:
- Developing new GUIs
- Enhancing current GUIs
- Bug fixing
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and take ownership of your projects
- Contribute to the test strategy, which will include test plans and procedures. This will also include creating automation and deployment scripts.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Produce documentation
What is the Junior Front End Developer be expected to know:
- Ideally 2 years + experience in a commercial environment
- A track record in solution design
They would love if the Junior Front End Developer had experience with:
- Ideally 1 year + with React
- Ideally experience with Node.js
- Ideally experience with Rest APIs
- Ideally experience with TCP / IP Networks
- Ideally experience with Python
What they can offer you?
- A fun environment with driven individuals who will help mentor and nurture your skills
- A place where your opinions are recognised and heard
- A well-established business who is still hiring in these turbulent times
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information