City of London, London
Benefits + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work with a global leading, growth market intelligence company?
Do you want clear progression to expand and boost your modern cloud, software development experience?
Do you want to take the initiate evolving products and large-scale cloud technology projects?
This organisation is a global market intelligence and data information company, on the lookout for an enthusiastic Junior / Mid-Level Developer to join their growing Indices and FX Trading team, with offices located in London, USA and China. This role is located in their London office.
They are looking to evolve large scale cloud technology projects, delivering high quality digital capabilities using first class cloud-first web applications and API's.
Ideally, they would like the Junior / Mid-Level Developer to be experienced with:
- Experienced with C#, .NET / .NET Core
- A good understanding with cloud services and functions (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Ability to write acceptance tests and testing in focus
They would love if the Junior / Mid-Level Developer will be:
- Have a good exposure throughout using software development essentials (OOD, Unit tests, CI/CD)
What does the Junior / Mid-Level Developer get in return?
- You will receive a great training plan, a clear focus on your progression and key areas for development
- Budget for personal training courses suited for what you wish to further progress
- Unrivalled experience learning from excellent developers
Currently operating on a fully remote basis, however, would like to return to the Central London office 2 days a week when normality resumes.
The salary for this role is up to £53,000 with benefits such as private medical care, gym membership and save as you earn salary finance amongst other benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.