£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
We are seeking an enthusiastic Graduate / Junior Ruby on Rails Developer to join this unique eLearning start-up in London, as part of a close-knit and high-performing digital tech team.
The Graduate / Junior Ruby on Rails Developer will work cross-functionally across different business areas to solve technical issues as well as carry out new development requests specifically related to the customer ordering process.
The Graduate / Junior Ruby on Rails Developer will be able to code in Ruby (whether this be academically or commercially) and have a keen interest in applying and enhancing your skill-set within an exciting and rewarding environment where on the job training and support opportunities are plentiful!
Skills and experience needed for the Graduate / Junior Ruby on Rails Developer:
- Ability to code in Ruby; ideally with a Ruby on Rails portfolio
- A 2.1 degree from a top tier university, in either a computing or numerate subject
- Alongside Ruby on Rails, any exposure to HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, JSON, Git or API's would be highly beneficial
- Agile knowledge would be a plus
- Keenness to self-develop and grow your technical skill-set and career in line with company growth
This role will suit an ambitious Graduate who is keen to work alongside and learn from some of the best Developer's in the business!
Junior Ruby on Rails Developer - Graduate, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, JSON, Git, API's, Agile, eLearning
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.