City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
16 days ago
Junior Ruby on Rails Developer / Support Engineer
We are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Ruby on Rails Developer / Support Engineer to join an innovative start-up company based in Elephant and Castle, as part of a close-knit and high-performing tech team.
The Junior Ruby on Rails Developer / Support Engineer will work collaboratively with senior Ruby developers to provide direct support and solve technical issues. Over time this role will offer the opportunity to gain further experience in Ruby coding and development.
The Junior Ruby on Rails Developer / Support Engineer will have either a university degree with experience in Ruby, have partaken in Ruby boot camps or have some junior commercial experience with Ruby on Rails, as well as a keen interest in applying and enhancing your skill-set within an exciting and rewarding environment where on the job training and support opportunities are plentiful!
Skills and experience needed for the Junior Ruby on Rails Developer / Support Engineer:
- Ability to code in Ruby; ideally with a Ruby on Rails portfolio
- Hands on experience handling support requests relating to Ruby on Rails
- Evidence of Ruby on Rails experience from university of boot camp courses is highly beneficial
- Any experience in a previous internal Support Analyst / Engineer role is ideal
- Keenness to self-develop and grow your technical skill-set and career in line with company growth
- A good team player with willingness to get stuck in to a fast paced working environment
Junior Ruby on Rails Developer / Support Engineer - Ruby, Ruby on Rails, RoR, Support Engineer, Support Analyst
Location: London or Fully Remote
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + stock options + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.