St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £40000 per annum + OTE + Benefits
16 days ago
Junior Recruitment Consultant
St Albans - Hertfordshire
£22,000 + OTE + excellent company benefits
We are currently looking for Junior Recruitment Consultants to join our growing recruitment agency in the heart of St Albans as we scale our business off the back of a record breaking year in 2021 and an outstanding start to 2022.
Here at Understanding Recruitment we are considered to be one of the top suppliers of tech talent to our clients across a range of sectors including FinTech, retail, leisure, gaming, pharmaceuticals (plus many more) and we have an excellent track record placing highly skilled software developers, infrastructure engineers, product managers etc. through true understanding of our clients' needs and requirements.
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant your role will involve sourcing and headhunting candidates through ad campaigns, social media engagement and targeted searches on a range of professional platforms and forums. You will be expected to carefully manage both candidates and clients throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle to ensure timeframes are met and expectations are upheld.
We are looking for brilliant relationship builders to give great service to both prospective clients and candidates.
Your role as a Junior Recruitment Consultant:
- Work towards monthly and annual sales targets with set KPIs to monitor your progress.
- Build strong relationships with clients and candidates to grow your network in the tech sector.
- Have in depth conversations with your client base to understand their hiring plans and required skills.
- Manage your time and activity with the ability to juggle your workload accordingly.
- Compose compelling adverts and LinkedIn messages that will grab the attention of prospective candidates.
- Arrange screening calls to determine candidates suitability for the job.
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate for recruitment and sales with a natural ability to influence people.
- Experienced within a sales or customer facing role would be a big bonus!
- An interest in tech is beneficial!
- Excellent at building relationships.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Strong drive and ambition to build a career in recruitment.
- Highly ambitious and financially driven!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + OTE
- Unlimited annual leave
- Gym membership
- Flexibile working options
- Casual dress code
- Regular company incentives including bi-annual company holidays and Director's lunches in top London restaurants
- Team and company socials
- Office activity days
- Regular training to ensure consistent professional development.
- Amazing team culture with peer to peer mentoring programmes.
Understanding Recruitment is currently in its 15th year of business and we have talented teams of recruitment consultants in our St Albans HQ as well our Boston office.
The St Albans HQ is a modern, open plan working environment where we encourage a fun and collaborative team culture. Hard work and consistent results are rewarded regularly through incentives, socials, trips, lunches and unrivalled career progression opportunities!
If this sound like the role for you, apply today to for immediate consideration!