£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Junior Project Manager
We are seeking a Junior Project Manager to join a well-established and successful software house in Poole, to focus on the delivery of one of the company's flagship products.
The Junior Project Manager will work within a Prince2 environment and carry out all project related activities across the end-to-end lifecycle, covering volume of small-medium quick turnaround projects. This is a customer-facing role that will require occasional travel to client site, therefore flexibility to do this as well as your own mode of transport is essential!
Skills and experience needed for the Junior Project Manager:
- Proven project management / delivery experience across the full lifecycle, preferably within a software environment
- Experience of working with external customers and being customer facing
- Prince2 experience (ideally backed up with a relevant certification)
- Ability to produce and maintain project documentation
- Ability to manage change and risk, and communicate this to the wider business and technical teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to travel to client site on occasion with own mode of transport
This role is an ideal fit for a Junior Project Manager with a good aptitude for learning, who is looking to embark on the next step in their career. In this role, you will be offered the opportunity to work along-side a talented and like-minded team, be invested in to further develop your project career, whilst working closely with some highly impressive clients and market-leading software!
Junior Project Manager - Prince2, software, SDLC, customer-facing
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + pension, 20 days holiday (rising a day each year to 25)
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.