£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Junior Project Manager to join a rapidly growing and bleeding edge fintech business who have doubled in size in the last year alone! This Junior Project Manager role is perfect for someone who is degree educated with 2+ years of professional project management experience as well as experience working with Agile methodologies.
The Junior Project Manager role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver change at the business. They are looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic team member with a track record of 'getting things done' to help our teams deliver strategic improvements.
The successful Junior Project Manager will ensure the smooth running of business's production systems, work across the business to perform needs analysis and support project delivery and work on both small and large projects to ensure they progress to plan.
Essential skills and experience required for the Junior Project Manager:
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- 2+ years of professional project management experience
- Ability to influence without authority
- Experience of successfully managing projects; organizational skills are key
- Ability to embrace complexity and grasp new concepts quickly
- Strong academic background is essential - degree educated
- Experience within the trading or financial services industry is advantageous
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative and cutting-edge fintech companies in the UK and work on exciting projects with great autonomy.
Salary: £40k - £50k (depending on experience) + Up to 50% Bonus! + Excellent company benefits!
Key benefits include: Up to 50% Bonus! Pension! Healthcare! Onsite Gym! Relaxed and Fun Office Culture! Free fruit and Drinks!
Location: Central London
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy