£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Junior Product Manager / Coordinator
We are seeking a Junior Product Manager / Coordinator to join a ground breaking, hugely successful and innovative FTSE 100 tech company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for Junior Product Manager / Coordinator to provide essential support to the product team in their efforts to roll out successful initiatives and platforms. Through collaboration with the Product, UX and Engineering teams you will be responsible for communicating and refining the platform vision and goals.
The Junior Product Manager / Coordinator would take ownership of the Product Roadmap providing clear communication through every stage of change, as well utilise their analytical background to provide analysis and insight for wider teams to enable smart decision making.
Further skills and experience required for the Junior Product Manager / Coordinator:
- Proven experience in an analytical role is essential (i.e. Business Analyst, Project Analyst or Product Analyst / Coordinator).
- Degree educated, 2:1 and above from Maths, Science or Economics background.
- Great communication skills! Ability to build relationships with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about technology and innovation, a keen learner!
The Junior Product Manager / Coordinator will be fundamental in the successful delivery of award-winning products through the entire lifecycle. This role provides the opportunity for a Junior Product Manager / Coordinator to join an ever-expanding company at the forefront of their industry and the potential to progress in a successful Product Manager career in the near future.
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire (easily commutable from North London)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.