£25000 - £30000 per annum
16 days ago
Junior Ruby on Rails Engineer needed to join an ever growing business!
£25,000 - £30,000
Roles & Responsibilities As a key member of the Support Engineering team, you will be responsible for the following;
- Identifying and solving unstable areas of our product.
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs within the platform.
- Documenting, planning and resolving implementation issues .
- Working with Product and Customer support to understand pain points and resolve.
- Plan, discuss, design and build new features and iterations within the Wi5 platform with the Engineering and Product teams.
Skills & Experience
- Working with and debugging Ruby (and Ruby on Rails) applications .
- Experience resolving issues that will be put to you both technically and not technically.
- Ability to communicate through email, slack and documentation .
- Willingness to work hard and learn.