£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
12 days ago
Junior Office Manager / Executive Assistant
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join this leading cryptocurrency trading firm as a Junior Office Manager / Company Secretary.
This all-encompassing role will cover general office management duties, HR and recruitment responsibilities (such as coordinating interviews, onboarding new starters and working with recruitment agencies), as well as secretarial duties such as organising and attending board meeting with very senior managers, taking meeting minutes, and preparing board packs.
This role will suit someone from a Professional Services background; however, we would also consider those from a more boutique company within the likes of Accountancy, Law etc.
Further skills and experience required for the Junior Office Manager / Executive Assistant
- Some previous experience as an Executive Assistant (EA), Office Manager or Company Secretary is a must
- Ideally knowledge of data protection and GDPR policies
- A keenness to enhance skills as a Company Secretary or within governance
- Ability to prioritise workload and carry out office management tasks across a variety of areas
- Confident liaising with very senior managers and board members
- Preferably from a Professional Services background
We offer an exciting and dynamic working environment, and this role will suit someone who is a pro at multitasking, highly organised with strong attention to detail, and great at liaising with all areas of a business!
Office Manager - Executive Assistant, EA, Company Secretary, Office Assistant
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Location: Shoreditch, London (remote currently and offering a hybrid office & work from home model moving forward)
Please apply now for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.