Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
20 days ago
Java Developer (Manchester)
55K Graduate Entry
(Computer Science degree required, No sponsorhsip)
My client is a leading creator of software tools for security testing. This is an opportunity to work on a product at the cutting edge of web security. They are looking for Java Developers to work in a cross-functional team developing their enterprise products. The company has a very flat hierarchy structure and every developer's opinion is listened to.
As a Java Developer you will be:
- Working in an agile environment practicing TDD
- Developing the companies product
- Be an integral member of rapid release cycles
- Solving difficult problems as a team in innovative ways
The company has a brand new office in Manchester. You will enjoy working in a very modern office with standup/treadmill desks, and an onsite chef providing breakfast, lunch and snacks for free. You will also have an on-site gym available for you to use whenever you choose.
- IntelliJ, Junit, Docker, Mockito,
- Generous base salary up to £55,000
- Share options
- 8% Pension
- Bupa Healthcare + Family
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Cycle scheme
- Car lease scheme
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Java Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Java Developer vacancy.