City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Junior InfoSec Analyst 3rd Party Risk FTC - Global Insurance Provider
Up to £35,000 (9months FTC)
We are looking for a Junior InfoSec analyst focused on 3rd Party Risk to be responsible for
- Supporting business owners to complete Third Party Risk Management activities.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on Information Security Minimum control requirements.
- Review BIA, DPIA and security due diligence questionnaire(s).
- Document and implement processes and procedures in relation to Third Party Information Security Assurance. Create assurance schedule to effectively monitor, measure and report control effectiveness and business performance for managing third party risk.
- Build strong relationships across all Three Lines of Defence (Operations, Risk and Compliance, Audit and Legal).
- Influence and drive continuous improvement in the area of Third Party Risk management
You must have experience in most of the following:
- 3rd party Risk
- Stakeholder engagement
- Data Protection
Please send in your Cv's for the Junior InfoSec analyst FTC focused on 3rd Party Risk!