£30000.00 - £50000 per annum
MC - Jnr FE_1636396423
26 days ago
Junior Front-end Developer- Greenfield build with high traffic ticketing platform
Up to £50,000
One of the UK's highest traffic web ticketing platforms is searching for a junior front-end engineer to come in and join their engineering function due to growing demands. You will have the opportunity to work in an agile environment with regular releases and implement regular front-end improvements.
The role will be very varied as you work on a range of projects alongside a team of engineers but you will also have the opportunity to have a huge amount of say and autonomy in the development of the websites using React, Node.js and AWS.
- Blending fast-paced development with quick turnaround times with attention to detail, resulting in a high-quality product.
- Building and maintaining cutting-edge web applications and supporting existing web products.
- 1 year of commercial experience React
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter mentally and experience working on self-development projects outside of work
Offices are London-based, however, there is the opportunity to work remotely within the UK.