Durham, County Durham
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Junior Application Support Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Application Support Analyst to join a leading FinTech Company based on client site in Durham. The primary responsibilities of the Junior Application Support Analyst are to replicate and resolve software issues raised by customers using the client's software products.
The Junior Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing first line support to customers; understanding the technical issues they are facing and to find a solution within agreed timeframes or SLA's with excellent customer service. As the Junior Application Support Analyst, you will utilise your communication skills and technical understanding to liaise between wider teams and stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Application Support Analyst to develop their career within a well-established company in the financial sector who encourage continuous career development for all staff.
Skills and experience required for the Junior Application Support Analyst:
- Strong technical understanding of application support.
- Good knowledge and understanding of at least one of the following; Java, C++, Cobol.
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle Database.
- Confidence in communicating complex technical issues to internal or external audiences with varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
Junior Application Support Analyst - SQL, Oracle Database, Cobol, Java, C++
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is working as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.