City of London, London
£100000 - £150000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Develop their global payment platform
- Create and develop new features for their platform
- Write high-performant quality code that can be scaled using Node.js
- Collaborate with the cross-functional development team across the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Understanding of web semantics and revision control systems
- Knowledge of development pipelines and the use of automation tools
- Experience developing APIs
If interested interviews are commencing Monday the 20th of June, hit the apply button to be considered.