Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Pension, Holidays, Remote Working
11 days ago
This company is a global leader in providing benefit and rewards solutions to enterprise size companies of up to 10,000 employees. They specialise in tax efficient scheme sign ups and rewards/gift cards for retailers and some of the largest brands in the world including Amazon, Facebook, eBay and iTunes. As a business they issue close to 1 Billion cards annually and are working with over 400,000 retail stores worldwide.
To succeed in the role, you must have strong commercial experience with:
- Experience using Angular is essential and experience with React would be highly beneficial.
- Experience with designing user experience interfaces with Photoshop, Adobe, GIMP and Pixlr would be a bonus.
- Proficient in cross-browser compatibility and development
Salary and Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Scheme
- Funded courses and technical development.
You will be joining a team consisting of a Technical Lead, Front and Back end Engineers and QA's. This is an urgent requirement due to a huge amount of projects. There are specific plans in place for this person to grow through the business into a Senior and then Lead Engineer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with very ambitious growth plans. Over the last few years they have grown by 20% across all areas. As well as growth plans, they have a very strong company culture for career progression and investment into new technologies.
- Fully remote, office time as you like