€60000 - €75000 per annum + Visa Sponsorship, Free German classes
2 months ago
Would you like to work as a Java Engineer in a microservices architecture?
Join as a Java Engineer one of Europe's leading Start-Ups in Berlin. We are looking for a motivated and talented Java Engineer to join our Development Team to help improve our platform for our customers world-wide.
As a Java Engineer you will be working in an Agile environment, creating clean and testable code and following best practices. Work with a modern technology stack that includes, Spring-Cloud, Java 8 and AWS - all in a microservices architecture.
What you should bring as a Java Engineer:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related study.
- Solid commercial experience with Java.
- Strong experience with Spring based technologies
- Hands-On experience with Spring Boot
- Experience in cloud environments are an advantage
- Strong hands-on experience in using Agile and Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration).
- Excellent English communication skills.
What we offer:
- Free fruits and drinks in the office.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Free German language courses.
- Company discounts.
- Team Socials.
- Competitive Salary.
Apply now for further information and immediate consideration to join our team as a Java Engineer.