City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus, pension, healthcare
about 1 month ago
A global IT solutions provider working with top tier investment banks is searching for an experienced Java Engineer to join their team as they scale their European HQ to 250 people this year. This leading communications compliance provider is developing innovative solutions for their financial clients for email, social media and voice messaging.
The Java Engineer will have experience with multithreading, low latency and concurrency. Day to day responsibilities will include building microservices, using Docker and Kubernetes and 3rd party API integrations.
This Java Engineer opportunity will be a strong fit if you:
- Have Senior Java experience
- Have extensive multithreading experience
- Enjoy working with big data technologies like Hadoop (or if you are keen to learn!)
- Have messaging experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ or MongoDB
As the Java Engineer, you will be a strong advocate for modern development ways of working including pair programming, Agile and BDD/TDD. This company is a regular host of tech meetups, hackathons and conferences and are looking for forward-thinking additions to the team
Benefits on offer from this company:
- Up to 8% bonus on top of base salary
- 3 days work from home a week, 2 days in office
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Java Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy