£80000 - £130000 per annum + +Bonus, Benefits
about 2 months ago
Java Developer - Trading
My client is a leading financial firm that uses cutting-edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets. Creating transparent trading solutions to their clients. This enables them to provide competitive bids and offers in almost 20,000 securities in close to 40 countries worldwide.
Your role as a Java Developer will be:
- Building and designing low latency trading systems and infrastructures.
- Improving performance and scalability of the trading infostructure
- Working on a wide range of projects in different programming languages including Java, Golang and C++
The team you will be joining is a very fast-paced team based in London. The successful Java Developer will be joining a talented group of versatile software engineers and traders. The product you will be working on covers the full life cycle of trading, including exchange connectivity, order management and order clearing.
- Base Salary up to £120,000
- Bonus - on average between 40% and 60% but can be up to 100% (Performance based)
- 26 Days Annual Leave increasing with service
- Health Cover
- Dental Cover
- Appointed GP in-house
- Laundry service
- Barber Service
- Onsite Gym