£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Java Developer - FinTech Data Analytics
A software developer is required for a large FinTech organisation in Nottingham. They have 1000 staff across two campuses, with HQ in London.
Salary: up to £55,000 + benefits including flexitime.
Responsibility Java Developer:
- Working as part of a 10 person strong development team on new projects
- The current project is working on interfacing two systems using Web APIs
- Work with internal customers to determine functional requirements
- Developing, coding and testing
- Communicate with colleagues in Infrastructure Services, project management and help desk
- Document all stages of development
Require Skills for Software Engineer
- Ideally 2 years + experience
- Ideally experience with automated testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a team
They offer flexitime and remote working.
If you are interested please apply.