£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Health, Holiday
3 months ago
Java Developer (Remote from the UK)
Salary - up to £70k + Bonus + Benefits.
Do you enjoy working with Java, Docker, Spring, AWS?
An Oxford-based commercial software house is looking for an ambitious, Java Developer to join them permanently. The role is fully remote. They are building cutting edge solutions that help to preserve data for global organisations. They are an award-winning company and technical innovators in their market which is increasingly fast-growing.
Their stack includes Java, Web services, Agile Development Practices,
We are offering the Java Developer:
- The environment where you will work across the full SDLC writing efficient, testable, and well-designed code.
- Utilise the latest technology, working in an agile environment - which includes scrum and continuous integration.
- Use the latest versions of java alongside Spring, Hibernate and Web services.
The Java Developer will benefit from:
- A competitive salary (up to £70K) + bonus + pension + healthcare, etc.
- A strong focus on self-development and future career prospects depending on your own goals and aspirations.
- All employees benefit from an annual training allowance and this can be used to work toward professional qualifications or to learn new technologies.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Java Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Java Developer vacancy!