City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Flexi time, pension
about 2 months ago
Java Developer - Message Archiving
Java Developer - Message Archiving. An international leader in message archiving services (500+ employees) for some top-tier financial banks and clients are taking part in an exciting phase of tech growth - growing out their recent London tech team. They are looking for a Java Developer to join them on their mission to revolutionise secure and fast messaging services for clients within some of the most regulated industries globally. As the Java Developer, complex challenges that you will be solving on a daily basis include problems of scalability and security within financial regulations.
They are looking for a Java Developer (Message Archiving) with the following:
- Senior Core Java development experience
- Experience building microservices
- Any of the following are strongly desired: Kubernetes, Kafka, Hadoop
- Someone enthusiastic to be part of an international scale-up from an early stage!
The role will suit an enthusiastic Java Developer looking to be a key contributor to software used by millions of consumers globally. Team sizes range from 5-7 developers including close collaboration with international tech teams. In 2020, this company has unprecedented plans for growth and greenfield projects. They are looking for a Java developer who loves solving complex challenges and real-wold business problems!
- Collaborative and flexible working culture
- Self-development opportunities e.g. conferences and organisers of Tech meetups at their office
- Clear career progression pathways depending on how you wish to further your career
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Java Developer - Message Archiving opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy