City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, Health, Pens
6 months ago
Java Developer - Hedge Fund
Salary up to £90K + Bonus
Java Developer (Core Java 8, TDD, Docker) - We are hiring a Java Developer to join a growing Investment management firm located in the financial heart of London. At the forefront, we are a technology focussed team with an aim to provide transparency and accountability in investment management. As a Java developer here, you will be working on complex algorithmic focussed projects using multithreaded core Java 8 alongside big data technologies.
Our platform aggregates data at the most singular level straight from source, then validates said data enabling users to disseminate information throughout the investment management chain.
We can offer our Java Developer (Core Java, TDD, Docker):
- Great exposure in working with trading and operations in multiple asset classes, Risk, market data and fund administration.
- Infrastructure exposure to Apache Kafka, Puppet and containerisation within Docker and Kubernetes.
- Clean code practises using TDD / BDD and continuous integration techniques.
- Big data development stacks Apache Flink and Hadoop.
- Technically complex and challenging multithreaded Java 8 development.
We can also offer our Java Developer a growth mindset environment surrounded by equally gifted engineers, working in a small team of about 15 developers. We have a relaxed work culture that rewards and supports their Java Developer. You can join our regular office lunches, social activities and programming events. It's an environment that is highly difficult to find, especially within the Financial industry.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Java Developer (Core Java 8, TDD, Docker) opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Java Developer (Core Java 8, TDD, Docker) vacancy!