£50000 - £90000 per annum
6 months ago
Java Developer - FinTech (Russell Group)
Salary up to £90k + bonus + benefits
We're looking for a strong Java Developer to join a FinTech startup dedicated to reducing the costs of trading. With our deep quantitative expertise, we are building a cutting-edge, cloud-based service to help derivatives traders use their capital more efficiently and enhance their returns.
Technologies in use for Java Developer position:
- Angular 5 (with TypeScript and SASS), ngrx/store, Highcharts
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- DevOps (Jenkins, Ansbile)
Role Responsibilities for the Java Developer:
- Help build the calculation libraries and back-end services that provide business functionality in our product - for example integrating derivatives valuation models, implementing margin methodologies and building analytics to help our clients understand and optimise their costs.
- Engineer the foundations that allow us to operate our hosted services - for example providing scalable calculation services, market data feeds, data security, and the internal tools our business needs to on-board customers and manage their environments.
- As the Java Developer, you will become familiar with the AWS-based infrastructure.
- Support the functionality we provide to clients and prospects, for example drilling into the accuracy of calculation results.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency for this Java Developer position
If you are interested in this Java Developer position, please apply.