£75000 - £95000 per annum + +Bonus, Benefits
18 days ago
Java Developer - FinTech
Salary up to 95K + Bonus + Benefits
Two days in office per week (Fully Remote Availbale)
A very exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join a global company within the financial services sector. The scale up based in central London specialises in helping financial institutions build applications such as trading systems. They have developed a low code application platform to help these institutions build new software. The company has just received series B funding and are on their way towards receiving series C.
As a Java Developer you will be implementing and testing core Java and utilising multithreading.
Java Developer role:
- Design and implementation of companies solution tools.
- Setting project milestones and keeping track of progress.
- Involvement in the full cycle of the software development.
- Taking ownership of delivering maintaining and improving the microservices framework.
The successful Java Developer will be working as part of an Agile team. Along with following Agile development practices such as BDD, TDD, CI/CD. You will also have the opportunity to utilise NoSQL databases including MongoDB.
- 25 days holiday per annum (Increacing with years of service)
- Pension (9%)
- Private medical care + Family
- £1000 training allowance
They offer an exceptional package. Up to £90k base + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare and Benefits package
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Java Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Java Developer vacancy.