£65000 - £75000 per annum + +Bonus, Benefits
21 days ago
Java Developer - FinTech
I am working on behalf of a world-leading provider of lending software for over 160 Banks and FinTechs worldwide. The tech-focused company whose CEO joined as a developer at the age of 22 is looking to build out a brand new squad using Java 11 and AWS. This is a very remote-friendly role with only 1 day per week expected in the office.
As a Java Developer, you will be working in a cross-functional team comprised of developers, business analysts, product owners and tech leads. You will be working in a modern agile environment practising TDD and BDD. The company prides itself on giving all of its employees a clear progression to the next step up in their career and personally tailors a plan for each employee to achieve this.
Your role as a Java Developer will involve:
- Writing clear, understandable and testable code
- Developing new services to be hosted onto AWS
- Adhering and driving solid engineering practices
- Base Salary up to 75,000
- 10% Bonus
- Hybrid Working (1 Day a week)
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Increasing with service)
- Personal career pathway
- Gym membership
- Electric Car salary sacrifice
- Free holiday for voluntary work
- Travel Insurance
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover + Family Members
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Java Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Java Developer vacancy.