£50000 - £70000 per annum + Pension, healthcare, bonus, etc.
3 months ago
Java Developer - Global cloud archiving business
100% REMOTE working and REMOTE on-boarding
We are working with an organisation who are tackling head on the need for upholding digital technology for commercial software solutions. Their award-winning software is supported by well stablished corporations, government, libraries and archives nationally.
As a software engineer you will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle; writing well designed, testable and maintainable efficient code.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to have the following:
- Strong commercial Java Development experience
- Familiarity with Agile development practice , including Continuous Integration and Scrum
- Personable and have good communication skills
- Keen to progress within your career
Technologies you will be using as a Software Engineer include: Java, Dependency Injection (Spring), Hibernate and Web Services, Containerisation (Docker), Message Broker (RabbitMQ) and Microservices
Benefits working for the company include:
- Bonus on top of base salary
- Tailored career development based on your aspirations
- Annual training allowance develop skills and competencies
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Software Engineer role - Changing the way organisations around the world protect and future-proof critical long-term digital information
Understanding Recruitment ais acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.