£46000 - £95000 per annum + +Bonus, Benefits
3 months ago
(Greenfield) Up to £75,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits (Option of fully remote work)
A privately backed global company working with some of the most successful online retailers is looking for Java Developers to join their growing team in the UK. Utilising pioneering location technology.
They are recruiting Java Developers to work on their Greenfield project working with microservices. There are no dedicated DevOps or QA engineers in the teams. All are either currently skilled or undergoing training to be able to build an entire app from scratch.
The successful Java Developer will be working at pace and at scale. Utilising the latest Tech and architecture patterns.
The role will involve:
- Developing and designing products in a DevOps environment
- Using technology to solve problems with innovation and creativity
- Championing automation
- End to end development on Java platform
- Data driven decision making
- Up to £95,000 base salary
- 10% Bonus (Paid quarterly)
- 25 days Holiday (Increasing with service)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Hardware budget
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Java Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Java Developer vacancy.