City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Salary - up to £100k + 25% bonus
Java Developer - I am working closely with a London FX FinTech who are seeking an experienced core Java Developer to develop their high-performance, low latency trading system.
The company are a spin out FX specialist from a very well-established trading vendor. This means the Java Developer will have stability whilst working within a start-up environment.
We are offering the Java Developer:
- Hands on backend development with Core Java (Multi-threading) on a global high-available platform that consumes 5 billion messages per day
- Pair programming with TDD and CI/CD
- Impressive bonus that has been paid out at 25% for the last 4 years
As the Java Developer, you'll work across multiple services including core trading services, order management, real-time price feeds, cloud based Microservices and big data handling.
The Java Developer will assist with architectural aspects for the platform working closely with Product Management, QA and Front-End teams. You'll lead small product teams and mentor mid-level engineers.
The company has dedicated support and testing teams so the Java Developer can focus entirely on development and creativity to add value and expertise.
They are based in Holborn, London and offer extensive benefits including…
- 28 days holiday excluding bank holidays (rising to 33 with service)
- Allocated budget for you to spend on personal career development
- Medical / Dental
- Free breakfast and much more!
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Java Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Java Developer vacancy!