£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
IT Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Project Manager to join a world-leading not for profit organisation pioneering research that will save lives, based in their head office Stevenage. The IT Project Manager will be leading the implementation of a range of exciting new applications to support the incredible and complex work they are doing.
Working for this pioneering organisation you will be part of a team ensuring the UK is at the forefront for research and development.
As the IT Project Manager, you can take control of implementing new applications being introduced including; Quality Management (QMS), Laboratory Information (LIMS) and Warehouse Management (WMS) systems. Being a new position in the team you have the opportunity to make a real impact and utilise your methods and ways of working. Their position in the forefront of the market means they are constantly evolving, keeping the role varied and interesting.
Skills required for IT Project Manager;
- Proven track record as an IT Project Manager, preferably within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong track record implementing complex IT Systems.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical experience is preferred
- Understanding of GAMP 5, Annex 11 and MHRA requirements.
- Knowledge of Prince 2, Agile, MS Project or similar. (Ideally qualified)
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience.
Project Management / Project Manager / IT Systems / PRINCE2 / AGILE
Salary & Benefits: £40,000 - £45,000 + generous holiday + generous pension + other benefits
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.