£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
IT Support Manager
We are seeking multiple IT Support Managers of various levels to join a hugely successful IT Support Services company based in Cambridge! As the successful IT Support Manager, you will be responsible for acting as first, second, and third-line points of contact, supporting and troubleshooting for all external users onsite. This role will require travel to client site 3/4 days a week, clients are based between Cambridge, Stevenage and London.
As a key IT Support Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and guiding all 1st, 2nd and 3rd line issues with users within this Microsoft environment. You should boast experience working in a cloud-based environment (AWS/Azure), with good knowledge of Servers, Virtualisation and Active Directory.
Key skills needed for the IT Support Managers:
- Proven background within an IT Support Manager position (whether that be 1st/2nd/3rd line)
- Commercial experience supporting Microsoft
- Exposure to supporting both hardware and software
- You must be technically hands on
- Good knowledge of Servers, Virtualisation and Active Directory
- You must be able travel to client site 3/4 days a week, clients are based between Cambridge, Stevenage and London
- Have a valid UK Driving Licence
- Excellent communicational skills
This is a great opportunity for intelligent and ambitious IT Support Managers to join a hugely successful organisation. It is an exciting time for the company and this role offers a fantastic platform for the correct person.
Due to the growth of the business, there are both mid-level and senior IT Support Manager positions available.
IT Support Managers - 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line, Servers, Virtualisation and Active Directory, AWS, Azure, Cloud.
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.