£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a IT Support Engineer to join an impressively innovative company that changes lives based in Oxford, at a time of exciting and rapid company growth! This IT Support Engineer role is perfect for someone with strong a solid background within 1st line desktop support as well as experience in 2nd Line Administration, Linux administration and experience working in a Mac and Windows Support function.
As the successful IT Support Engineer, you will bring your IT Support expertise to a thriving growing business, helping a small IT team meet a wide remit of IT Service needs within a thriving environment.
As a IT Support Engineer, you will play a key role in a dynamic IT team, acting as a first point of contact for staff and IT, covering support tickets, asset tracking, hardware and software installations and upgrades whilst championing process improvement, automation and the adoption of new tech.
Essential skills and experience required for the IT Support Engineer:
- Solid background within 1st line desktop & remote support
- Experience in 2nd Line Administration and Support
- Linux administration experience
- Experience working in a Mac and Windows Support function
- Experience in Active Directory Management
- Experience with Asset Management
- Previous Service Desk management experience
- Microsoft Office & Office 365 experience
- Some Scripting knowledge (shell, powershell, apple script)
- Experienced working to SLA's
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative and cutting-edge companies in the UK and work with great autonomy and responsibilities that help change lives!
Salary: Up to £35k (depending on experience) + Excellent company benefits
Key benefits include: Great share option scheme - Private health care - 5% Pension plan - 25 days holiday + bank holidays - Work from home options - Free gym membership - and more
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy