£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
23 days ago
IT Service Delivery Manager
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join a successful and growing outsourced IT support company based in Cambridge. As the successful IT Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for providing on site support to a variety of local clients acting as their go to for any IT requirements.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will be required to work on a variety of client dependent technical projects such as hardware refreshes, new software roll outs, office moves etc. providing a consultative and strategic approach and working collaboratively as an extension of their business as well as assisting with day to day operational IT needs.
The ideal candidate will be confident working directly with external clients, will demonstrate excellent levels of customer service, show ambition as well as being approachable and hard working. We are looking for someone with a broad range of technical skills across hardware, software, networking and infrastructure who is also eager to widen their skillset with new challenges.
Key skills needed for the IT Service Delivery Manager:
- Hands on experience resolving hardware and software issues for external clients and users.
- Previous experience working directly on client sites is highly advantageous.
- Strong understanding of Office365, Azure, and virtualisation software such as VMware or vSphere.
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory administration tools.
- Demonstrable experience overseeing a variety of IT change projects.
IT Service Delivery Manager : external support, onsite support, customer service, Windows, Microsoft, OS, Server, Active Directory, O365, Azure, VMwaer, vShpere
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits and excellent career opportunities!
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.