£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
23 days ago
IT Security Lead
We are seeking an IT Security Lead / Manager to join a leading supplier of outsourced IT support, based in Cambridge, with an impressive client base spanning the Economics, Biotechnology & Life Sciences sectors.
The IT Security Lead will be the first dedicated security recourse to the business, and will be responsible for owning this area and driving best practice around security policies and procedures, whilst also creating and developing the IT security strategy both internally and for the external clients!
This role will suit someone who has taken full responsibility for an IT security environment previously, within a small-medium sized, growing business.
Skills and experience needed for the IT Security Lead:
- IT security experience, ideally within a role that has required a lot of autonomy and ownership
- Delivery of security frameworks and tools
- Able to work cross functionally to promote and drive best practice
- Client facing experience would be nice to have
- Experienced with risk management, governance and compliance
- Ability to define and implement security strategy and controls, for IT infrastructure and cloud-based services
- SIEMS or SOC systems knowledge would be great
- CISSP or Crest Accreditation would be good to have, but not essential
This role will offer the IT Security Lead the chance to truly make a different to the company's IT environment, not just internally but also to our external customers too!
Location: Cambridge (mixed office and remote working available)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + profit share, BUPA healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday + bank holiday
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.