£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
27 days ago
IT Project Manager
We are seeking an IT Project Manager to join a market-leading FX trading solution provider, and be an integral part of an exciting project following a recent $120M acquisition!
The IT Project Manager will work across the full lifecycle as the company migrate from their old parent company systems to new systems, all the while planning and monitoring the project deliverables, bridging the gap between the business and the technical teams, and always updating key stakeholders.
This role will suit an ambitious Project Manager who is keen to progress within a good company, who is Prince2 certified with good experience of Scrum practices. You will have a degree from a good university, and be a confident user of project management tools such as JIRA, Excel and chart presentation creation for Stakeholders!
Skills and experience needed for the IT Project Manager:
- Prince 2 certified a must
- Scrum experience preferred (Scrum Master certification great to have!)
- Degree educated
- IT project management experience gained across the end-to-end lifecycle
- Great relationship building skills; stakeholder management and able to bridge the business and technology
- Confident with relevant tools such as JIRA, Excel and chart presentation creation
- Ambitious and keen to progress your PM career!
- An interest in or any experience within FX is great (although not essential)
This is a great opportunity for an IT Project Manager looking to further their career within a market-leading business with ambitious growth plans!
Location: Holborn, London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + bonus, medical, dental, life assurance, pension, 25 days holiday + 3 personal days + bank hol (rising to 30 days)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.