£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits
4 days ago
IT Project Coordinator
A new role for an IT Project Coordinator to join a leading B2B Energy supplier. The company are recognised and award-winning for investment in their staff, therefore you will get ample learning and professional development opportunities in your career here!
The IT Project Coordinator will join a small project team, and support on the coordination and administration tasks of various tech projects, as well as run mini projects. This will include the maintenance of project plans, planning and scheduling, as well as reporting, monitoring and supplier engagement.
Skills and experience needed for the IT Project Coordinator:
- Demonstratable experience in an IT Project Coordination role
- Strong experience across the full project lifecycle
- Ability to work within a framework
- Experience of working directly with 3rd party providers and suppliers
- Strong with MS applications such as Excel, Outlook, Project etc.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Any experience of running your own smaller scale projects would be great
This is a great opportunity for an IT Project Coordinator to come on board and add value immediately! This is a broad role which means gaining exposure to lots of projects and initiatives, whilst working cross-functionally across the business.
IT Project Coordinator - administration, analyst, planning, scheduling, full lifecycle, technology, Microsoft
Location: Watford (please note that although currently remote, this role will be office based in the future)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.