about 1 month ago
IT Operations Engineer - Security Support
We are seeking an IT Operations Engineer with skills in Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and Office 365 to join a market-leading FX trading solution provider, and be an integral part of their growing Infrastructure Team following a recent $120M acquisition!
The IT Operations Engineer will be largely responsible for managing and resolving a variety of security related issues, i.e. Single sign-on / SSO, and ensuring full cloud-based endpoint protection and security.
Further skills and experience needed for the IT Operations Engineer (Security Support):
- Strong skills with MS Active Directory, Azure and O365 is essential
- Ability to manage Single sign-on / SSO for the likes of Slack, Google GSuite etc.
- Able to implement O365 backups
- Management of Intune MDM and meeting room video conferencing
- Experience of implementing the best tool for full cloud-based endpoint security (i.e. ZScaler ZIA or similar)
- Able to manage data transfers, control the loss of sensitive data (DLP) and ensure that the company complies with all GDPR rules
This is a varied role that will involve the IT Operations Engineer to join a small, but growing, Infrastructure Team who make up part of a bigger IT team. You will add value immediately by owning and driving essential aspects of infrastructure security.
The company offer fantastic autonomy and a chance to not only utilise, but further grow your skillset!
IT Operations Engineer: Security Support, Infrastructure, Azure, Active Directory, AD, Office 365, SSO, Single Sign-on, Intune MDM, Endpoint
Location: Holborn, London (1-2 days working from home each week)
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) + bonus, medical, dental, life assurance, pension, 25 days holiday + 3 personal days + bank hol (rising to 30 days)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.