£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
19 days ago
iOS Developer - SWIFT
We are currently working with a global, sector-leading business in Canary Wharf, who are seeking an iOS Software Developer to join their team and develop software for applications to be used by their customers all over the world! This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a background in iOS development to analyse, design, develop and deliver brand new software solutions!
This role could also be well suited to a more junior iOS developer, who is looking to take the next step up in their career and work with/learn from a group of likeminded developers across the company. They are passionate about connecting people to the things that matter the most, and their core company values are Trust, Partnership, Agility and Initiative.
Working as the iOS Developer, your role will include:
- Developing applications, designing applications, designing system to system interfaces and providing software solutions.
- Aiding vendor assessment and selecting the most appropriate software development tools.
- Carrying out advanced development and reviews of code.
- Communicating with other professionals in the company and explaining the application level directions.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience with Swift.
- Previous experience with UNIX.
- Previous experience working in an Agile Environment.
iOS Developer - Software, Software Developer, Developer, iOS, Swift, UNIX, Agile, Mobile Developer, Applications
Location: Canary Wharf, Central London
Salary: £40,000- £65,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits (up to 10% bonus, great pension, private health, life insurance, 25 days holidays)
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy