St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + OTE, car parking, unlimited holiday
2 months ago
Internal Recruiter - Award Winning St. Albans based consultancy - paid car parking
Understanding Recruitment are a multi-award winning and one of the UK's fastest growing recruitment business, based in the heart of St. Albans and with a rapidly-expanding office in Boston (US) too.
Having seen demand go through the roof from our clients the plans are to accelerate our expansion within both our UK office and in Boston.
As a result we've got opportunities for 2 Internal Recruiters to join this dynamic and fast expanding business, working alongside the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and current IR team to help recruit graduates, trainees and experienced team members for our St. Albans office.
Working as an Internal Recruiter within Understanding Recruitment, you'll have a great chance to work across the whole business with direct contact across all levels and a truly varied role where your contribution will have a direct impact on the success of the business.
The successful Internal Recruiter must demonstrate a passion for sourcing high-quality talent and providing an excellent candidate experience at all stages:
Responsibilities for the Internal Recruiter at Understanding Recruitment will include:
- Helping with the candidate attraction strategy
- Strong candidate management and candidate experience
- Agency/ job board management. Writing and managing high quality advertisements - training available where needed.
- Management of all job specifications and regular meetings with the management team to ensure clear communication across the business
- Working as a business partner where your opinion really matters
Key skills and experience required for the Internal Recruiter role:
- Some experience working in Internal Recruitment or as a Recruitment Consultant (open to experience)
- Excellent candidate control skills
- Effective relationship-builder, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrative skills - extremely organised
- Team player and able to take on own responsibilities and prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
In return we can offer you:
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Remote/Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Early finish Fridays
- Yearly luxury holidays
- Fun team building days out and much more!
If you can see yourself working in a fast paced, social, high performing team as an Internal Recruiter then apply today by contacting Dale Swords - email email@example.com